Old 06-26-2018, 10:40 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Jjb2018

Originally Posted by SickInLove View Post
Yes! Let’s do this together, I will keep checking in with you. You can also private message me if you need to talk. I know how hard it can be to quit especially when you feel isolated. I recently quit my job to become a stay at home mom. I was doing well with recovery.. well better than where I was a year ago. A year ago I was drinking a bottle of vodka a day. I got a few weeks sober here and there. Then decided I would just drink beer and wine (my alcoholic brain convinced myself that was better) I went from a 6 pack at night once my husband got home ... to hiding beers and cans around my house. Now that my kids are out of school and I don’t have to drive I’m worried if I don’t quit it will turn into binge drinking again. This forum helped me a lot last year when I was trying to quit, welcome to day 3 for both of us!
Hi SickInlove
Hows ur day 3 going?? I went to work today seems im happy today that i unload my secret to someone and knowing that im not alone anymore.
Yes same like you the last 2013 to middle of 2016 was the worst of my alcoholism i thought im gonna die. binder mostly like straight7 to 8 days then ill stop how awefull the hallucination is can already hear voices. but then , during that time i never learn its only awefull when withdrawals comes promise no more drinking, after 5days enough i could have strength another 15 to 20 beers a day to the extent i bring alcohol in my coffee mug to work just to sustain the day.my son will be in the daycare after the day my husband will pick us up then continue drinking when we arrive home. my husband never drink i dont know how we survive those years.
Then i started to tapper down theres no such thing as slow or moderation for me.took me middle of 2016 till now struggling to stay sober. Im glad i already pass the process of pink cloud i find it horrible too. Two persons talking each other inside my head and my emotions like i cant even recognize me anymore.
Please lets not gonna drink tomorrow will make to 4days for us for our kids and husbands. We dont need to experience this again.
Hope you and the kids did have a great fun day.