View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 05:48 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
teatreeoil007

So I had a funny dream last night....speaking of caring for kids and babies....In my dream I ended up being the nanny for this man who needed a nanny...he had 2 sets of twins....and then had a set of triplets!! I don't know why I would dream this or how I ended up being his nanny...but there I was trying to take care of all these kids and the triplets were newborns and "identical" but they varied in size and volume of food they needed. I was trying SO HARD to get littliest triplet to eat more and catch up with the other two because he was so scawny ....the biggest triplet was a trip...he was quite a bit bigger than the other two...he grew so fast we couldn't keep up...before we knew it he was crawling and getting into stuff and trying to wander off and started climbing trees and stuff while the other two triplets were still like little newborns. As fate would have it he finally remarried to a good woman who started to help me with all those kids and I felt so much relief as I was trying to do it all my own while he was away at work. Weird dream.