View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 09:07 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
SickInLove

Welcome to SR, I unfortunately I don’t have much advice for you because I am still very early in my recovery as well. I’ve relapsed several times and I’m starting over and on day 2 like you. This group has helped me through some really rough times. Last year when I started here I was drinking s bottle of vodka a day, smoking weed, I work nights so I was showing up to work drunk almost daily. Like you I was able to “hide it” (so I thought anyway) I worked at a high end salon. Showed up every day looking cute, hair and make up done, dressed nice... stumbling into work in high heels after drinking a few shots before going into work. Now that I think of it I’m sure people knew I was **** faced. Anyway although I’ve swore off hard alcohol I’ve relapsed several times.. saying I’d have a few craft beers at the local brewery but then stopping for a 6 pack on my way home. I feel different about it this time, this time I’m just really sick of drinking, sick of the stupid things I say when I’m drunk, the stupid social media posts, hurting people I love with my agressive drunk behavior and the hangovers. Here’s hoping the best for both of us. Keep checking in here, good luck!