View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 07:25 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Lizajane

Octopus' garden! YES...my family's big vacation is a family renunion/ hub's side of the family. Going to Kelowna, BC Canada and then Tofino, BC. Before we get there, we fly to Seattle and we are considering scuba diving out of Seattle to see the Pacific OCTOPUS. I am not a huge fan of cold diving but I had some amazing experiences diving Tobermory last summer (Lake Huron/Georgian Bay ON, Cananda) last summer and managed the cold. My son got certified to dive there last summer, so now all four of us are divers. I am looking forward to the entire trip but it is a little maddening that now ALL 4 of us are divers and we have to spend our vacation budget on the enormously expensive trip to a non scuba location. Hoping we can squeeze in this dive but it will be very pricey to add on to the already over budget trip. Other option is the less expensive Steven's pass hiking in the mountains on our way to Kelowna.

Oh yes...I am on the bus for Day 21...and if you need someone to put on their scuba gear to check on our bus/sub's external workings, I am your girl. Dreaming of diving in the Keys where I plan to retire so could we head there today? I know lots of beautiful things to show you in the reefs. Diving and drinking are two things the DO NOT go together well. An amazing reason to be sober. Marathon Key anyone?