Old 06-22-2018, 04:48 PM
  # 193 (permalink)  
Snufkin

PJ - OMG I loved your rules of soccer, now it finally makes sense! I better start watching now.

Thanks Dee, I get that it must be terribly difficult for him dealing with my BS for so many years and all he wanted was somebody to talk to, but it made me feel really bad, I don’t know - kinda exposed. I tried to explain, but it turned into another argument, he missed my point and said that I’m unstable and he can’t tell me anything. I still wonder if it’s not better for both of us to break up. I can’t do it tho - he’s in tears every time I bring it up, and I would have to leave Leon the cat, too... Sometimes I feel so much anger I treat my bf like **** and pray that he’s gonna be the one to end our relationship, but it never happens. It’s wrong, evil and messed up...

I’m going to bed now, I’m knackered after my closing shift and I’m working tomorrow morning. I’m feeling a bit weird - I can’t stand being alone with my thoughts. I’d do anything for a distraction so I picked up as many shifts as possible for next week. I think I’m gonna do like 50 hours... I wish I could just stay at work 24/7...

Goodnight everyone! I’m sorry I didn’t manage to catch up with you all! Thank you for letting me vent.