Old 06-22-2018, 01:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Readygo

When does it get easier telling people at party events

I tried to talk with my hubs about this but he does not understand why it’s a big deal to me. He thinks I should just be confident in myself and my decision but it’s not that easy for me. Talking with him just left me feeling more deflated than before 😕Don’t get me wrong I’d love it to be something I was happy to share and be open about, and I’m not sure why it’s not. One may be that I don’t have a lot of moments or events that I have had a chance to test my wings on my new lifestyle and When I have gone to events I’ve gotten mixed reviews and been somewhat disapointed with some that I thought would be much more supportive. My biggest thing right now is a bachelorrete this next weekend. Seeing as I am having some issues getting empathy from my husband I figure maybe you guys could help? I know I have asked about this in the past, but as the day gets closer I need support! I feel I’m just being criticized by my lack of excitement.

Side note-not sure if some of my angst is coming from seeing someone who I feel like doesn’t like me (but I’m not sure why)