Old 06-22-2018, 08:38 AM
  # 156 (permalink)  
Snufkin

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
But you are out of bed.

And tomorrow you can get up earlier.

And gosh I think we all fight with our partners sometimes yes?
Poor Nick has to deal with me....I am volatile and Australian....so he has to try and work out why I'm mad and what I'm saying......a bit like you and your guy when you got together yes? Polish and Scottish....that would be challenging.

LOVE YOU!!!!! xxxx ♥♥
Well I’m actually not out of bed, but I had a shower so that’s something! I have to get dressed now and leave, but I can’t be bothered...all this hard work...

You’re right, it’s ups and downs in a relationship, I just feel bad for being so difficult. Ah those crazy Polish girls.

My BF went to Glasgow yesterday for his grandpa’s funeral. He’s very close to his mother and he confessed that he had an honest conversation with her about everything that is going on with me, so hospitals, drinking etc. I went mental. I was so angry with him. I know it’s family, but I feel like these are my very personal problems and I don’t wish to share them with anyone... except half of Internet of course.
No, seriously I wish he talked with me about this before, but he claims he doesn’t have a support system and has to talk about this stuff with somebody because it’s really hard on him - umm I thought that’s why he’s seeing a psychologist every week but OK. I’m just very emotional about all this... now I will never be able to see his mother ever again LOL