Old 06-16-2018, 05:45 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Primativo

My diet has a big effect on my mood. If I end up having something sugary early morning, or anytime in the day, I end up on a sugar rollercoaster for the rest of the day and it makes me anxious, low mood when the sugar wears off.

I definitely feel since I stopped drinking I am more aware of how my body is reacting to the types of foods I eat. Now I have a routine, I have a bowl of porridge with light honey every morning. I then have a protein shake with almond milk after the gym, maybe a couple of bananas, and lunch and dinner I try to eat chicken stir fry or something healthy.

I do over indulge on biscuits which I know are bad, but what the hell, I exercise, I no longer drink, I don't think some biscuits will hurt, it can't all be healthy all the time. I do enjoy pizza or burgers on the weekends etc

I no longer drink coffee or tea with sugar, in fact I stay way from coffee full stop at the moment. I only have soft drinks a couple of times a month if that. I really do agree though, if I eat rubbish I feel rubbish. When I was drinking my diet was appalling, sometimes I wouldn't eat at all.