View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 02:32 PM
  # 426 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
This is just a lot.
I know you guys have talked to someone about your beautiful boy....tantrums like that are just incredibly awful...especially when they seem to come out of nowhere when you try to take him home....he needs something he can't articulate perhaps and he screams....poor baby.....poor mum....

I hope your husband will be very loving and compassionate. ♥♥♥
He was not compassionate at all. He did his usual- came home, got pissed that I was in a bad mood and then also took it out on the kids. I had a talk with him and told him (again) that it isn't fair that he comes home in a good mood and then takes on whatever mood I am in for no reason. My mood has nothing to do with him and the kids need a stable parent. When he is not doing well, I take over and I expect the same from him. He has been fine after that- giving me the space I asked for. Thank you honey. I just feel guilty for wishing my son was different but it's been over 5 years of tantrums and I am losing my patience at this point.He is already in therapy so I'm not sure what else I can do...I think I am the one who needs to change my reactions. I need to learn how to stay calm in these moments and then help HIM to calm down somehow.