View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 08:18 PM
  # 328 (permalink)  
Plenny

I'm here on day 6, feeling like it's soooooo much longer. Probably because once the first horrible few days are over I feel so much different as if I've had a long time to heal. But, it's early days for sure.

I know there's folks out there feeling frustrated and angry and I want to contribute something that I have learned -- and often forget -- about guilt and disappointment. These feelings come from expectation and from the conditioning we receive about perfection. Within the context of trying to get better and skirting the edge sometimes of our sanity we are all succeeding. In the real universe there are no lines, no boundaries, so to deviate at times is completely, literally, natural. We as humans often punish ourselves for our nature. The feelings of guilt really make the work we are doing harder, and then there is just more work to do, undoing guilt. Please let's forgive ourselves, make an inner dialogue with ourselves of love and forgiveness. Instead of perpetuating all the negative talk and judgement, which only steers our brains and beings in those negative spirals. Let's not subscribe to them and let's counteract with messages of acceptance and the bravery to use these deviations as important learning experiences....

A friend of mine posted his 5 year chip today. He said, "5 years. The most psychedelic experience of my life." That's the kind of journey I want to forge