Old 06-11-2018, 06:31 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Fly N Buy
Trudgin

Thanks for the post - Yes, We claim spiritual progress not perfection. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I chuckled reading about the "class of people who moved here".........Made me think of the indigenous tribes pushed out in the past. I lived in AZ relocating from Midwest in late 70's. After few years I couldn't believe how many people continued to pour in - how dare they?!> Now I live in the Deep South and have for many years. Daily, I hear the question asked "Where you from?!" Haaa! I respond by saying Europe, that typically garners a quizzical look with the response of - "I thought I heard an accent. "

Your thread reminded me of this " Continue to watch for selfishness, dishonesty, resentment, and fear. When these crop up, we ask God at once to remove them. We discuss them with someone immediately and make amends quickly if we have harmed anyone. Then we resolutely turn our thoughts to someone we can help. Love and tolerance of others is our code."

I greatly appreciate your comments and your sharing, prompted me to get back on the beam - I've been negligent in my nightly 10th.