View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 12:26 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Katzen

Thanks everyone for your care and concern... tried to post this earlier today but iPad battery died I’ve been online all day. I’m pretty sure now my memory lapse was due to sleep deprivation... I assumed I slept all night but Internet history showed I was up all night and had even Googled “sleep deprivation” and after having a giant cup of Mountain Dew my memory started to come back to me and yesterday I drank juice all day for the vitamins and didn’t feed my caffeine addiction and hadn’t slept well the night before. I usually know when I feel lousy and need caffeine but didn’t yesterday and don’t drink it at night in hopes I can sleep better so staying up all night is probably why my brain was so fuzzy this morning. Fed my caffeine addiction and feeling better but struggling with staying sober today, can only handle conquering one addiction at a time. Will be going to doctor tomorrow I feel in no shape to drive tonight, hoping they can prescribe me something other than Librium to reduce my alcohol urges. Feel very sleepy now but my dogs have napped a couple hours and soon will be up and running around like crazy for an hour, then after that sleepy time for all of us. Keeping my phone nearby in case I feel I need to call 911 but feel so much better now after having almost 2 liters of soda, relieved brain fog was likely sleep deprivation and proud of myself I made it all through Sunday without drinking.