View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 10:09 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Katzen

Originally Posted by biminiblue View Post
If you were around other people yesterday, do you think it is possible someone slipped you some drug? Have you started any new prescriptions or any new supplements? Sleep aids? Allergy meds?

Are you feeling any better now?
I went grocery shopping on Friday, last time I was around other people. Saturday walked my dog to the mailbox but didn’t talk to or see any people. Saturday night took a shower... then... blank. Only prescription I take is hormones for menopause, do have OTC meds like Advil, Pepcid, typical stuff people have in medicine cabinets, but don’t use sleep aids, do have cold meds but haven’t taken anything recently and I have never abused medicine so I never would have accidentally ODed on cold meds and blacked out. Pretty sure I must have taken the dogs outside at least once last night after my shower because they have an emergency potty pad that they would have used if they really had to go, but they both took a real long pee outside this morning. I have walked all around the house actually hoping I’d find an empty bottle of booze that would explain my memory loss, but nothing, only empty soda can in the recycle bin, I even dug through the trash can thinking/hoping I’d find an empty bottle but nope. I’m 50 years old and never experienced anything like this before when sober and it’s been about a month since I had a drink so it shouldn’t be some bizarre withdrawal symptom.