View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 09:46 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Yixi

[QUOTE=Katzen;6922537]I haven’t called 911 yet because I know they would have to take me to the nearest hospital... I live in a small rural town, the hospital I have insurance is a 2 hour drive, the small hospital here I’ve been to the ER 4-5 times, know they would give me fluids and blood tests, then either send me home telling me to go to my regular doctor on Monday, or if they think it’s serious would have an ambulance take me to the other hospital. Last year I had a raging fever they couldn’t diagnose so after spending around 20 hours in an uncomfortable bed in the nearby ER they finally sent me by ambulance to the other hospital.[/

Hi Katzen - just IMO, reading the above it sounds as if something may be off if you have experienced other symptoms of illness over a longer period of time. I feel that it would be wise to at least visit your GP Monday to ask them to check your fluids/bloods again, even if nothing was uncovered up to press, as it's much better to be safe than sorry. Best wishes x