View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 09:24 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Katzen

I haven’t called 911 yet because I know they would have to take me to the nearest hospital... I live in a small rural town, the hospital I have insurance is a 2 hour drive, the small hospital here I’ve been to the ER 4-5 times, know they would give me fluids and blood tests, then either send me home telling me to go to my regular doctor on Monday, or if they think it’s serious would have an ambulance take me to the other hospital. Last year I had a raging fever they couldn’t diagnose so after spending around 20 hours in an uncomfortable bed in the nearby ER they finally sent me by ambulance to the other hospital. Don’t want to waste all today there because I really don’t think whatever is going on with me is going to be diagnosed by blood tests. I have 2 dogs to take care of, haven’t made friends nearby since moving here 2 years ago, nearest family is over 400 miles away. Just going to make it through today and see if I feel up to driving tomorrow morning. If I had been drinking it would make sense I don’t remember last night, I even walked around my house this morning thinking maybe I found a bottle of booze I had stashed away, got drunk so that’s why I can’t remember... but no sign of anything. Only dish in the sink is from lunch yesterday, don’t think I ate dinner last night.