View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 06:47 AM
  # 199 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

At the gym. My husband was a cranky mess and yelled at me this morning for “bombarding him” and not giving him time to wake up (he got home at 12:30 last night from work.) I totally empathize and understand but he could have spoken To me in a gentle, non threatening tone instead. Now I’m an angry ball of fire who just wants to be the hell away from him today. He triggers my anger so badly and I still haven’t figured out how to keep this from happening. I still have a hard time controlling my reactions to him. I realized in Breathwork yesterday that this is part of my resentment towards him. I knew having kids would be hard and that they would trigger me like no other- I guess I did not expect it also be dealing wit it pretty much daily from my partner. It’s so hard to get along. It’s so hard just to like him. And that resentment makes me overeat.

Ugh.

So I am going to workout for an hour then I need to go to target to get a gift for a bday party we have this afternoon. Every weekend feels the same with him. Toxic and fueled by negativity. I can’t do it anymore.

But....I will not binge. It’s 9:46 and until I get home and check in again I will not binge.