View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 05:10 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Plenny View Post
Hi tall, just cutting pasting and posting this for safety sake, this happened at my house not too long ago half hour maybe

I'm just putting this out there because it startled me, and I always think it's safest to put out some kind of notice just in case

My curtain right by my bed opened (cat), and there was a person standing right there outside my window. I decided to put on my boots and go out there and see who it was or say something. It was a guy on his phone, and I said hey youre hanging out outside my window. He said yeah.... I said well are you looking for someone in the building and he said, well.. I am I am selling weed to someone in the building. He said he's from the neighborhood, and I said, great I have no problem with that but it's my window. I said "It's not you, it's that I hate anybody hanging out back here.... I was a little rattled but he didn't seem too bad just perhaps a little stoned. I just hope he doesn't peg me for a mean old lady and get mad at me or something.....
So he walked off and I just went inside, I just really have the smallest apartment and my bed is right there, and I want my privacy.
I don't care about his business it doesn't bother me but PLEASE.

Anyway I hope I'm not marked now as a mean person in the neighborhood. But it's my window!!
The gas company are changing lines and meters here, and I have had this guy literally a foot from my window on his phone and whatnot for days....if he moved a meter to the left or right I could have my privacy....only reason I didn't say anything is because I already complained that their machinery burned my plants....

I think you have every right love....but be careful....what if he was a bad dude? Love you.