View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 11:54 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  
Lava256

Hi Weenders!

It’s been too long that I’ve been away from here 😔.

Hello my sweets, Gilmer, Suze, Bim, Vman, MB, sao ❤️, Dee ❤️, and hugs 🤗🤗🤗 to everyone else. I’ve missed you all so much. It’s comforting to know that I have this safe haven 😊.

MB, love, sorry about that stressful work situation and I’m happy for you that it’s over for now at least. Take a breather and bounce back. Do you think that there is something positive to take away from your difficult situation?

MantaLady, how did you like Croatia? Were you in Zagreb? I’m traveling out there (Croatia, Bosnia) soon.

Calmself, I’m in a similar situation with beer, which I usually don’t particularly like but which at least is less likely to get me hammered 🤦🏽*♀️🤪.

I’ve had a stressful few weeks, with yesterday being super stressful but I’m trying to keep calm and not let worry and anxiety take over. I’m only glad to say that in my journey, I have at last reached the point where I don’t drink anymore due to stress, anger, etc. I’m still drinking (sadly) but it’s much reduced and really do it now more as force of habit. I’m a bit stuck on how to rejoin the sober bus at the moment. But I know I’ll get there.

Anyway, more later! Happy Friday to everyone!

Oh, argillaceous, get on here. Miss you 🤗❤️.

Lava 😊😘.