View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 12:56 PM
  # 487 (permalink)  
WeaverBird
Keep Going

Originally Posted by kenton View Post
Thank you so much Leigh.... I feel so lonely right now.... Not like me to feel needy but I needed your post. Thank you so much for all your posts Leigh and everyone who has cared enough to post .... I will never forget how much help you have given me during the last year or so. My eye problem is huge and I keep coming here and I'm not sure why. I need to focus all my energy on fighting this in the real world. Suddenly there's a problem as big as alcoholism .... my first massive test. All central vision in my right eye has gone for good - there's nothing they can do and the left retina is damaged. My immune system is attacking itself and making me blind. All I can do is wait and hope the steroids stop it from getting any worse. I need to look at trees and my husband and my dog and my kids .... I've spent too long looking at screens. I'm coming off line. Good luck everyone xxxx
Cor, that's enough to break your heart... I love you Kent.

We'll all be waiting for news, you know. Please keep in touch when you can, will you? You are my warrior of light (((((((Kent)))))))