Old 06-05-2018, 04:54 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
argillaceous

Thanks to my fellow furry friend compadres, and other sympathetic souls.

saoutchik, Anna, and Dee, I appreciate that you have been there from the start, when Argus began his decline. Your supportive words meant a lot then and they mean even more now.

Frickaflip, the image you paint of your kitty makes me have the same reaction—I'm both laughing and also trying not to laugh because of how I picture he looks. Sometimes they are sweetest when they have to endure things that aren't so natural (think: cone of shame...)

Healthyandsober, prayers are very much appreciated, thx.

ProfD, I have been dipping in and out of your journey over the months, even though I haven't responded much. I admire your courage to look at and work through living without alcohol and have identified with many of your posts. This whole beginning phase is no picnic for sure. I was watching a TED talk on alcohol and the woman said "quitting is not for the faint-hearted." True dat.

I love that you are a fellow sighthound fan. They are a breed apart. (Of course, everybody probably thinks that about their breed ).

Thanks all. Trying to keep my anxiety levels down. No alcohol in the house today and no plans to go get any.