View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 10:00 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

12:25 check in

I almost caved. I've had the most brutal day with my kids (husband is working) and really it has nothing to do with them- it's all me and my mood and the fact that I haven't had sugar/starchy carbs for 1 day, 7 hours (I use a tracker.) I have been so on edge and so mean to them. My 3 year old just asked me, "Mommy, can you be nice again?" WTF is wrong with me??So my body is screaming for glucose but it's not going to get much of it today. The second day getting into ketosis is always the hardest for me emotionally. Tomorrow should be much better if history repeats itself.

Having said that, I was this close to binging. I poured some tortilla chips for my son and started eating them. I was so angry and full of rage and fantasizing about binging. I was going to keep eating and then go to a movie when my husband gets home and eat popcorn and crap and skip the OA meeting, afterall it's Sunday and who doesn't binge on Sundays when Monday is right around the corner?....and then I stopped. I breathed. I made a bowl of flax crackers with melted cheese and grape tomatoes and a mashed up avocado and DAMMIT I AM NOT GOING TO BINGE TODAY.

I am going to that meeting so help me God.