View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 01:05 AM
  # 158 (permalink)  
lrish

Morning all - Irish has been up since 5am lol - the meeting isn’t for another two hours - reminding myself that if it is too much I can always leave!! Trying hard not to carastrophise!

Free - I know I couldn’t be around any drinkers Rn - they say not to make big decisions for six months into recovery tho so just take it easy if you’re still in a relationship maybe

I too have been thinking about the past and my drinking but I’m not holding on to it if you know what I mean? **** happened but this is my crossroads - I read a lot of inspirational sobriety stories and try to stay positive - people like me who went sober and their lives changed exponentially for the better

My life has been stupidly tough so I reckon I’m owed all the best things coming and they had better be coming All I need to do is keep making better choices to encourage the change - like the positive thinking from the law of attraction

Ofc for me around 5pm I crash hard lol I AM the T from HALT ! So I read positive things - allow myself tiredness and the tears and rest hoping for tomorrow x