View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 04:06 AM
  # 382 (permalink)  
Gabe1980

Kenton - I totally get the empath thing. My mum flagged it up to me a few years ago and when I read the traits you could have knocked me over with a feather! Shy and introverted never sat right with me and I knew there had to be something else. I have people in my family that I love but that I find utterly exhausting, on an emotional level and I can only be around them for short periods of time before needing proper rest. I easily absorb others emotions, need plenty time on my own and really stuggle with over stimulas. Sometime I can't handle any noise at all. I hate parties, crowds, concerts and have to look after myself a lot to recover from thing like Christmas and family holidays. Whew...it's exhausting but I've embraced it and I wouldn't want to change now.

Juilet - I hope you are feeling better today and I'm sorry I wasn't around for you yesterday. You have made some incredibly brave decisions that are about what you want and deserve in your future. Self-esteem and self-worth is a difficult thing and I know that it's taken me a long to to recover from an awful relationship I was in for over a decade. I think you are remarkable and I'm so sure you will find the happiness you are looking for. Lots of love to you.

Snufs - Gorgeous picture! You are a pretty one indeed.

Jo - I'm 37 but can you be my SR mum too!! I still feel like a wee girl inside.

I'm still catching up but I hope you are all well and my prayers to everyone struggling. Back in a bit.....xxxx