View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 11:22 PM
  # 364 (permalink)  
kenton

So fantastic to read about my lovely friends here starting out on new exciting adventures in the real world. Good luck with the course Suze xxxxx good luck with your new relationship Neoo xxxxx and good luck with your new morning/life routine Sunflowerlife xxxxx and what an awesome ex mother-in-law Jo!! She sounds fantastic. The universe works in mysterious ways .... sounds like she is just the kind of person you need right now in your real life and the universe doesn't care that you were once married to her son. We put all kinds of restrictions on who we can/can't have in our lives but that's just another example of how we allow ourselves to be controlled by our over-thinking minds. Once we open our hearts to love, it's exciting to wait and see who the universe sends our way.

I'm so happy that so many are concentrating on building new lives in the real world. Change is all about building the new, after all. This thread is an incredible place where we can rest and heal before going back out there.... stronger than ever. So proud to be part of it.

Congratulations to all the milestoners today. 24 more hours for me please xxxx