View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 10:09 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Donnyb

Hi guys and our dear girls of course!!
Late posting as everyone just left and it is now 12:59 am. Great party and everyone had fun and we finished off with s’mores on my fire pit. I have to stay honest because this is where I have to no matter what and will not lie to any of you. I drank with my friends to a very minimum, and I just spelled minimum with out spell check so if that means anything 🙄 I am stopping tomorrow. Kgirl my date will be 5/28/18. I have had enough and just want to stop. I had 4-5 beers throughout the course of the day,and I feel like I am letting myself down every time I take a sip. I’m tired of being fake and tired of listening to my excuses. I am tired of coming on here and telling people I care about stopping and then that I failed AGAIN. Done with it. I don’t want any, Donny keep trying and you’ll get it on your 100th try , no I won’t I am stopping today. I see your lives and how much better you feel and I want that and am going to get it.

Nichole, I honestly just glanced back so not totally caught up but you are going to the mountains?? I will read more in the morning but maybe it’s time for us to climb back down that mountain we have been climbing and are exhausted from and actually enjoy the beautiful view God has given us, instead of throwing back alcohol and when the sun sets not even being coherent enough to enjoy it. There is so much beauty in being sober Nichole, I have felt it and shamed that I gave it up, but God also gives us a new sunset and a new day every morning. It’s time for us to hold on and enjoy the ride together. Tomorrow is day one💜💜💜
Suze I also glanced back and saw something about duck pancake something and can’t click back because I will lose post bbbuuuuttt, I love you and I also have those Canadian people just north of me that make buckwheat pancakes with Canadian maple syrup...just sayin🤫. Enjoy your days off!! 💜💜

Daisymum!!! Off on your getaway!! I hope your husband finally comes around and sees how hard you are trying, and what a kind hearted woman he has walking through life with him. I know there are two sides to every story but I also know he has a wonderful wife that encourages and gives kind words everyday to people that need it. We all love you and enjoy you trip my dear Daisymum!!💜💜

Goodnight all and I know I missed some of you but just quick check in!! Love hoops? Vipe your back!! Rowland 😊💜Strawberry as always💜💜💜💜 Kgirl, everyone 💜💜