Old 05-21-2018, 06:34 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Cobber3

Thanks guys! Took the day and came home. I think just overload of trying to make sense of the last 10 years or so, seeing what i have now, having an old friend in for the weekend, and the anxiety of being in the F-ing restaurant was just all coming to an explosion. Im starting to realize that this big tough guy i thought i was or had others perceive who had no feelings or this or that, isn't me. So i guess to actually feel for once or to actually be cognizant of whats going on for once is just such a drastic change, its borderline overwhelming. If i step back and take a 1,000ft view at it, its quite amazing where I am at. I do more in a week now that i used to do in a month, my wife likes me, my kids want to be with me, apparently i am funny also without booze, just all of it is such a blessing my mind cant comprehend this new way of life i guess. I don't know, i'm rambling, i appreciate you all and hope that if theres one person who reads this, thats where i have been, in a valley over the last 6 months, gets that, if you put your head down and say f*ck you booze, you're not stealing me from life, its worth the ramble. Much love!