View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 02:59 AM
  # 134 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by joandmelandhan View Post
Good morning all.
Gabe I think a week off work is a really good idea. If you can try and stay in each day it will help. A week is a long time to gain some strength sweetheart. Stay strong and hopeful ❤❤❤
Kenton I am thrilled the party was a success. I can't say I'd be able to manage the rude behaviour of your friends with such dignity right now. I am in awe of your balanced thinking. It's the sort if thing that eats me up inside these days *sigh*
Update on my situ. He is coming over on Tuesday evening to talk. I don't know how it will go but I'm going to try my hardest to be calm and objective. Who am I kidding I'll be a disaster! We can't just walk away and not even talk. It may be the start or indeed the end. I have no idea. The challenge I have now is coping with the pit of depression it's thrown me into. In terms of the L in HALT that's the tricky one. Good food, rest, my girls, work, pottering at home will all help in some way. Still desperately sad but I am sober and free.
24 please ❤❤❤
Ah yes- sober and free and that' s what will carry you though this, no matter the outcome! Maybe you can practice saying out loud the things you want/need to say before he comes over. You could also pray for guidance and openness to the situation- trust that the Universe will give you what you need right now. Love you!