View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 04:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Winter9

ScaredVeryScared

I have known I was an alcoholic for years and could never quit or even cut back really. I never drank and drove, always careful. I live at a shopping center and 2 days ago I stopped at happy hour on my way home from work. I usually go home and walk, but I had worked later. I literally was just moving my car in the parking lot to my apartment, no roads and I hit a guy from behind and got a dui. They said he was overnight in the hospital with head/back injury. I was in jail for 14 hours and it was horrific. I cant even tell you how awful. I am beyond mad at myself. I hate myself. I haven't eaten or slept in days, can barely drink water. I have to tell my boss on Monday. I am as teacher and I am petrified. What if his medical Bill's bankrupt me? I am beyond scared. Also, I wish I had signed the plea agreement before I left court. It said misdemeanor. I cant fo back to jail, I will have a nervous breakdown. I have sworn to my family I will ever drink again. I wish wish wish I could take this back.