View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 04:43 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
MyLittleHorsie

Originally Posted by SpringIsSprung View Post
Mylittlehorsie, that is exactly what i'm hoping for. An allergy to alcohol may be a little extra help in recovery?
It has certainly helped me to know it was happening with everything suddenly. All my allergies have come on suddenly. My issue with horses came on at the track one day. Was fine loading, driving, 45 mins in the paddock and I looked like a coke head. In 40 something years, I have always been around horses, grew up on a horse farm.

I have a good friend, she gave alcohol up three years ago because she became allergic.

Wheat and gluten are one of the fastest growing allergies and with a global food market it is only get to get worse. We Don't have the bacteria in our guts for one or the natural antihistamine to deal with foreign food without travelling to the foreign country first.

Just my 2cents anyways. I sincerely believe we will see a lot more allergies in people than ever before. I am huge buy local food, can and preserve for winter. One of the best defences for allergies is raw, local honey. The key is in the pollination. Anyways think I am off track, got wretched sunburn, didn't wear a hat so not only are my highlights probably damaged, my brain is more addled too...