View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 08:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Broken3481

Does it ever stop hurting

I was dating a man I loved who was a closeted alcoholic ..high functioning i guess is what they are called. I knew he drank a lot and always tried to get me to drink with him. He up and left me the 1st time i told him i didnt want to hang with his drinking buddy. His new neighbor who collects disability therefore doesn't work because of his cirrhosis of the liver. Now I'm dealing with the pain and depression he left me. I'd kill for him to come back. I'd kill for anything he'd give me. I've almost lost my job and myself to losing him.

Suspected AL throws gf away
as dating a guy for 2 months. Every weekend we hung out...every day we talked and texted. Sometimes we hung out during the week. But Every weekend we went out movies, dates, food ,etc everything revolved around sneaking booze in or buying booze there. I only saw him drink 2 shots at a time during the day they wait and drink about 5 mixed drinks at nite., daily. 3 weeks before he dumped me he got a new neighbor who drinks all day long because he has cirrhosis of the liver and get disabilty. He started hanging and drinking with this neighbor nightly until he kicked me.to the curb. And I'm not sure why he's enjoying his neighbor time more than having a gf. Suddenly

Last edited by Morning Glory; 05-16-2018 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Merged threads