View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 02:54 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
RainingButtons

Originally Posted by Gm0824 View Post
I don't see it as you being weak but getting stronger! That new found clarity is uncomfortable. Proud of you for taking care of your children in this situation. Hugs
Thank you. Yes I have been pondering on this all day!

Since I got home from the audiologist and dentist with the children and found AH had got halfway through a pack of beers as well whilst we were out and still drove to see his client ... I thought maybe ... this feeling of anger within myself is actually positive!

It physically had me churned up inside like that first day back at school feeling - I felt horrible, as if it was me being sneaky and I hated lying to him about my reasons for returning but couldn’t face a row.

But I feel good that it’s a sign that I’m finally laying boundaries for myself and my children instead of feeling helpless and unable to act and upset the apple cart. I want to be that strong woman that makes good decisions and to feel I can protect my children. I have a voice ive been afraid to use for too long now. It’s time to dig deep and allow myself to use it. Give myself permission to feel justified to think for myself.

It’s so good to be able to come here and get clarification.