Thread: Crappy Update
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 02:05 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
HardLessons

FYI. I’m typing from my cell phone. I am out of town for work

A lot of what I said. Previously in this post. Is speculation based on what I’ve known from the past

I have not been in their lives. For well over a year. April 2017 was the last time I saw them at their house. The last time I spent any time with them

When the mother recently contacted me. I listened. I talked just lite talk. I did not ask questions about problems. I did not dig deeper. I did not want to go deeper. I heard enough. I didn’t ask any of the. questions of who what where & how long

There is always a chance. She is BS.ing Me. That’s why I met her the next day. I wanted to see if it was all. Real. I wanted to see what condition she was in. We met in the parking lot of a public place lace for 30 minutes

AnvilHead. Yes. You are right. Her logic concerning her daughter. Is moronic. & makes no sense. I have fought her on how can you do what you do. But yet say you want to be a good mother. Fought for months over it. Got nowhere. I don’t have the strength. To fight that battle. Again.

The daughter father is also a long term heroine addict. Still. Is

The grandfather. Knows. All. Of the story from the past. I’ve never met him. I don’t know what he knows now. I do know he ain’t young.

I don’t know if she did anything concerning. Assistance. She talked about it over. a year ago. She didn’t look to me like she has any medical care.

The last I heard from her was Friday night

To me. Hers is a very sad story. But. The bad addictions. Part of her are ugly beyond words. There is nothing angelic about any of it. I don’t look at her that way at all. Especially today.

I understand your message. I agree with you. Hope above clarifies a bit

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
The mother couldn't face going to court for custody because she cant demonstrate a normal life. And she doesn't want any authority type figures asking questions or looking into her life.

oh pffft. poor thing. she can't demonstrate a normal life because she chooses NOT to lead a normal life, like get a job, stay off drugs, pay the bills, do what is best for the child always.

The only reason I can think why they wouldn't send the girl to grandfathers house to live is the mother would be afraid she might not get her back. From my past experience I know they keep grandfather in the dark as to what goes on.
even tho i her own words life is a big fat ugly mess right now. the house is not a safe clean healthy place, but she won't do the right thing and put her daughter where she is safe.

i asked about assistance, because she would get more $$ by having a minor child with her. so the kid is just another resource, bargaining chip, sympathy card to pull.

i know you see this woman as some tragic angel.......hardly.........