Thread: Fine line
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 06:51 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
sunshinebluesky

personally,im kinda thinkin that savana will let go,when she is ready to let go. for each of us,it is different time spans due to different circumstances. and just how far we let go,is too,another personal decision.
i clearly remember when i broke up with my ex, and he was still calling me-not often,but once in awhile,still talking to me on the computer once in awhile,still calling me the sweetie kind of names and asking for hugs when we ran into each other.....and it not only bothered me, but worried me wondering how hurt he was gonna be if i found someone else. little did i know,he would find someone first!! even though we all know very well,rebound relationships are no good at all...that is one of the circumstances that can make a big difference here. in all reality, now that time has gone by, i know it was the BEST thing that could have happened for me.......so that i had no reason to get sucked back in.had no choice but to stay away and it let him stay away too. and now enough time has passed that i feel so much healthier about the whole thing. ive been thinking about how much i learned about myself by my reactions to so many things in and out of this relationship.
i cant say never to anything anymore. cant say i wouldnt pick up the phone. cant say i would. but i DO know that i can feel and see how much i have grown, and im pretty sure that i will make wiser decisions in how i handle MY side of any relationship now. and as far as my ex goes, it feels good to me to be able to feel good about him again....just in a different way.