View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 07:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
WoundedOne

Not sure what to make of contact again

So I was harshly discarded by my ex alcoholic gf roughly 70 days ago while she was in rehab. I have been working on me and feeling much more peace and just plan being happy and accepting what happened. The other night I was awakened by a ding on my phone at 1130pm. Well guess who it turned out to be..... Yep you guessed it my ex saying "u up?" Oh man i was kinda out of it cause i was so sleepy and decided to say "yea" and then she asked if I was up I said I am now . Needless to say she asks if I'm busy now and that she would like to see me and wants me to come over for sex. She then proceeds to say "I'm sorry thats sounds selfish of me." I said "yes it does" .

This girl broke up with me and we have had no contact for like 35 days and just when Im moving on and talking to other girls she appears yet again . I know she was not drinking again. She said she graduated her rehab that day and that she hasn't had sex in 3 months like it was a big joke.

Why would she contact me again after letting me go ? I know I shouln't of even answered her text . But my curiosity got the best of me . Guess I'm weak that way. I mean my guess is to use me for sex. Just wanted to see if my thinking is right .