Old 05-01-2018, 05:41 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Numblady

Hi gang how is everyone doing? Sunflower especially sorry I didn’t get back here yesterday. I think I started to glance at the class forum yesterday and the rest is kind of a blur. A sober blur but I’m exhausted. Got home. Gave Lots of love and as much patience as I could to my kids then worked until almost midnight on a deadline. All while my son got up having a meltdown around 11 because he has poison ivy. It was tough and this morning was tougher. They were both in pretty rotten states. My son improved but my daughter left saying she would have a horrible day like she always does. Feels a little unrelenting right now and I woke with a horrible headache wanting to puke again. It’s either dehydration or sugar. I guess both in my control but I’m not super ready to deal with sugar yet. So more water it is!

Hope to be back later. It’s screen free week so at least while I’m around my kids I’ll be minimizing use. Of course I can’t really read or post when they’re with me anyhow since they are so full of energy so you may not notice my “screen free” habits.

Hope today gets better Palmer. And that today is better than yesterday Sunflower. And that energy returns NC. And that some of our old and new friends come back and let us know how they are.

Dee, loved your pithy perfect post re full moon!

Have a great day out there!