View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 03:42 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
blueeyes84

Funny you ask, I just purchased Women Who Love too Much, and I hope it will help me.

Today he hurt my feelings, we got into a fight because his sister and her boyfriend stopped by and they wanted us to go to dinner together, so we went, On the way home, I was upset and complaining, and I said I don't want to keep hanging out with other couples, its depressing and it doesn't make me happy. He explained he wanted to be around his sister, etc.

Somehow it turned into an argument, and he said" I think it kills you that I am happy right now Rachel, I think you want me to be miserable and sad and Im not. I am happy and that drives you nuts because you're not in control."

He was right, and now I am heartbroken. HOW IS IT THAT HE CAN BE SO HAPPY AFTER ENDING A 2.5 YEAR RELATIONSHIP? It literally breaks my heart because I treated him like a King. He also said, I think you think Im going to eventually want you back and I am not and I think you think I am going to hit rock bottom and need you but I won't. Why is he being so hurtful?