Old 04-29-2018, 03:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Renvate

Probably my most difficult attempt to stop.

Hello guys, thanks in advance for the replies.

Probably my most difficult attempt to stop so far. Iam running on 3 weeks worth of binging and not looking forward to the cravings ahead. So day one here we go.

I've mainly been drinking to cope with relationship breakdown and loss, (same story as last time I know)

Found out today my ex fiancee is dating again (which is fine, it's normal, the relationship ended) but only problem is it's with the person that was contacting her whilst we were together. I ofcourse tried to put a stop to it at the time.

Because of these actions my trust slipped and it was the beginning of the end for us.

People say jealousy is not healthy, I disagree, jealousy is your RED ALERT warning that your partner is not who they seem, neither is the new "friend" .

The relationship is over iam moving on (I just feel angry and humiliated ). And the subject is the beginning of my new life, again.

Iam also to blame, a woman Doesn't waine from her man if she's happy, if i had my drinking under control perhaps the outcome would of been different.

So it's been a 10 year cycle, my alcoholism causes problems in my relationship, the relationship ends. Then my alcoholism "saves" me from the grief.

3 times now it's "saved" me.. when are the relationship failures going to end?

That's why this attempt is even harder now because It HAS to be done without the crutch of a bottle, otherwise I'll probably drink myself to death.

But You can't go back to fix things in the past and you can't meet someone new because your a raging alcoholic. "Hello bottle my old friend" is the first thing that comes to mind after this analogy.

You idiot, What a #$#@ing mess you made yourself.