Old 04-20-2017, 07:03 AM
  # 220 (permalink)  
Fusion

Yes, triggers are irrelevant to me too, using AVRT. When I was 'in recovery' instead of recovered (pre Big Plan) I was terrified of so-called triggers and tried to plan ahead, pre-emptively, or ran scared when they arose (Hungry Angry Lonely Tired Bored Stressed). I tried to live my life in order to stop those feelings occurring, to stop the 'HALT-BS' from occurring (eat, phone someone, go to bed etc.).

But the Big Plan ended the triggers (I called it Halt-the Bull Sh*t) because there are no triggers, only the Beast barking through ITs AV - AV that uses triggers as an excuse, reason, enticement, to get ITs fix: a drink. I do not drink, so why should I worry about the AV using triggers as an excuse to drink - it's just pure AV.

Day counting. I don't count days, why would I? Prisoners count days towards their freedom. But I was released and freed from addiction when I made my BP. Count days for what, to measure the distance between my last drink and the next relapse? I will never relapse, so counting days is nonsensical. I was a drinker, that was my old life; now I'm not and I'm living my new life.

My Beast counts days though. Counts the days since I made the BP and rendered him powerless. He counts days towards his wish that I relapse, which would equate towards his release. Sad thing, he doesn't realise that his desire for a drink will never be met - because I'll never drink again, and I will never change my mind.