View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 03:03 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
kenton

Originally Posted by goose333 View Post
It's been confirmed that my wife has cancer. We don't even know what type yet. Waiting for the results of the biopsy, and she's going to need a scan to see if it's anywhere else.

I've very stressed. I craved a drink this week. I looked at that package store and thought about it. Didn't do it, but I thought about it. More than once. But I know I'd turn into a useless blob and would just add to her stress so I can't.

Right now, my wife doesn't have the best attitude. I'm working hard to change that. I've decided to tape an inspirational quote to the mirror daily. As I was collecting the quotes last night, I realized that so many of them apply to all of us here. So whatever quote gets taped to our bathroom mirror each day, will get taped here. Here is #1.

I need 24 today. Just another 24 please.
5:55 AM EDT
Thank you Goose, for the quote and for your strength. I'm so sorry to hear the news about your wife. Sounds like you are being a fantastic support - taping quotes to the mirror is awesome. Thinking of you and your wife and sending lots of love xxxx