Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2003, 10:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Alis
Paused

Confused

Hello everyone,
I joined this group about 2 weeks ago, don't post much, I mainly read.
My husband was in detox when I first came accross this site. He went to a rehab center after detox...left the center this past Tue.
This waas such a disappointment. He came back and brought a "new" friend along. He met this new friend at detox.
Since we are separated, he has his own apartment. He decided to "do nothing" and by that I mean he is not going to AA, he is not working, he is not looking for psychiatric help (he was diagnosed w/ anxiety and ADHD), doesn't have the meds he needs, doesnt' call me, doesn't even call to find out how his daughter is doing, he is not drinking ...
I am so hurt, so jealous of this new friend, so confused, so angry, In the past two days, I have called him an average of 4 time/day (I guess this is a sign of my codependancy). I feel left out, he is totally sober and doesn't want me or daughter around. I feel he doesn't love us anymore and I'm just hurt.
I haven't called him today and I've promised myself I wouldn't do it. It is so hard, I wish I didn't have access to a phone.
Are my feelings normal? I just want to be w/ him,
Confused,
Alis