View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 06:18 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
want2boverit99
Farmer's daughter

Hi Everyone,
Thanks so much for all the cheers and advice. I don't understand why, but I just feel like crap!!!!!!!! I've cried on and off today and the chills are back and won't go away. I was up until 5am last night and finally fell asleep until 7:30. I can't keep my legs still... these two things are the worst for me and they are the ones lingering. This is officially day 6 of no suboxone. My doc actually told me that a lot of people don't feel anything after they taper from the suboxone... not true for me. I thought I was feeling better a few days ago... about day 3, but now I just feel like it's never going to end? PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ENDS????????????? I hate everything right now and I took a temazapam... I found them in my parent's bathroom... they are gone right now and my hubby, son and I are staying with them until we close on our home in Nov. I think my son is the only thing that is keeping me going right now. I watched my mother OD when I was seven and I never would want my son to see that!!! The Clonidine made me feel really weird, should I just try it again... does the stuff get better? I found an NA meeting on Sat, so I will go... I feel freaked out about it though!
Thanks all,
xoxo
shelly