View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 04:12 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
STDragon
Sober-T- Dragon

Morning,

Books and Tattoos.... I've never been much of a book reader, but I do much preffer a 'real' book. We read to both our Children as they grew up. Once they graduated from the toddler books it was 'The Velveteen Rabit','Moby Dick, Treasure Island, 'Swiss Family Robinson', ect. My son is an avid book reader, and I'm proud of him for that. How many kids would spend all their allowance at the book store? At least I (we) got something right.

I've been mulling about the idea of tatto for a number of years now, just haven't settled on where and what type. But now that I can afford one.....

You've heard me talk about my Daughter and her mental health issues before. She is my greatest golden repair. We have become quite close and are often out and about together during the week and weekends. My relationship with my Son is also beginning to improve.

Oh ya, this Saturday the whole family (Grampa included) will be headed to a book fair. Proceeds to the Childrens hospital, we go every year and find a treasure or two. My son always leaves with arms full...