View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 04:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Pick-a-name

Oh yes; this is where progression seems to have lead my A. That is probably what the woman it turns out has been seeing him since our separation is probably thinking . From what I heard (haha) she dumped him for someone new because "it wasn't working for her".......yes; I can believe that! And his assistant at work, who has had a nervous breakdown.; no, I am sure being around him has "nothing to do with it".....

Thanks, Minnie. This helps.

Actually, as he just divorced me (after 27 yrs) he was giving me this song and dance the other day how he really cares (even if I don't believe him..boo hoo) and wants to make it easier for me..blah,blah,blah,quack,quack,quack (he "had to divorce me" because I had the nerve to think his drinking is a problem..silly me! haha) . I told him to save it, he may care enough to soothe his conscience, but if he really cared, he would work on problems with his wife and family instead of take the easy way out again, by walking away and not dealing with them.

Ducks really can be noisy animals when you disturb them; and they do leave a lot of smelly messes where they have been!

I must read the rest of this!