View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 05:50 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
tyler
Not all better, getting better

I waiver between atheist and agnostic. (Oh the irony that I am now employed by a Christian organization!! We do good things, so I guess that is all that really matters about that!!) I usually roll my eyes at discussions about "spirituality". However, I have found many of the things mentioned in this thread to be very interesting, especially the quote about everything coming from the earth and ending up there.

As an aside, I love to collect beach glass. For those who don't know, it is pieces of broken bottles or other glass that is tossed around the ocean until it is opaque. I think it is beautiful and always found it to be perfect circle. Glass is made from sand, sand comes from the ocean where it is turned into glass by man and then discarded into the ocean. It turns into "beach glass" which I love to collect, but if left in the ocean long enough, it just turns back into sand.
I guess you can say the same thing about man.

I have never spent much time thinking about these "heady" topics, perhaps because I was always high and I just didn't care. I'm not sure, but now I am finding it interesting. I don't really have much to contribute to this discussion other than that, so keep it up guys!!! It is some interesting stuff!!