Thread: 1 week!
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 07:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BC1027

1 week!

Hi,

Last Tuesday 10/11, I stopped smoking! I went to a stop smoking by hypnosis seminar. I found the ad in the newspaper. The first couple of days were hard. Even though it says in the ad no cravings or withdrawl, I still experienced them. However I feel the hypnosis works because the w/d's have been generally mild. On day 3, I decided to have a few beers and I was going out of my mind! I wanted a cigarette so bad! I knew I wasnt going to have one, but I was going crazy! The next few days were fine. I was scared to drink cause I thought it was gonna be a problem with the cravings. Good news! I had a couple beers tonight and didnt have any intense cravings like the other day! I was really bummed out thinking "Man, I can't even drink now!" So today is 1 week since I've smoked. I'm happy but not too excited cause it still hasnt been very long, only 1 week. Last time I quit a couple years ago (hypnosis again), I stopped for 6 weeks then went back to it. I wont be makin that mistake again, thought I could just have one here and there. I was wrong and was back up to a pack a day in less than a week! Lookin forward to being smoke free!