View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 06:51 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
BC1027

Hi All!
Just wanted to post an update! Tomorrow (10/19) will be 6 weeks since I've quit Marijuana! I continue to feel great! Don't miss it at all. I can't remember the last time I was thinking so clearly. My mind used to be so jumbled up that I could hardly think. I feel like I can get things done now and not forget everything. I'm really feeling great and lovin' life! I feel more optimistic now. Before I used to be cynical, negative and paranoid. So glad that I could finally quit this time. Last time I tried to quit, which was a few months ago, I had stopped for 25 days and then started up again. I tricked myself into thinking I could smoke only once in a while. My goal was to smoke only once a week. In less than week, I was back to smoking everyday. I then continued my sorry lifestyle for 6 more months till I finally quit for good! Since I had a few weeks off of pot under my belt, decided to take on another challenge! I quit smoking cigarettes too! Today makes 1 week! It's been tough, but I've stuck too it so far! Well, that's all for now! Thanks everyone! Brian