View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 04:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cayde6

Eight. Whole. Days

Only have one week under my belt but already things are getting better. Last night was probably the first night I was able to sleep through the entire night without waking up to some made up- mysterious sounds.

I have been drinking an excessive amount of green tea. I think i just like the process of making the tea, it takes my mind off everything else for a while.

I worked this weekend, which helped take my mind off drinking, and although its been my first sober weekend I feel like because of work it doesn't really count.

Next weekend will be the real test, I have a work function on Friday that I have to go to and I'm sure most people will be drinking. Also I have Saturday and Sunday completely off so I wont have work as an excuse or distraction.

The good news is that the weather will be nice, so maybe I can think of some things to do with the dog that will keep us out of the house and doing something active.

Anyway, thanks for the support this far everyone..just being able to browse the forums has been a huge help.