Old 04-06-2018, 01:57 AM
  # 347 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi everybody!

Jethro is back to walking w/o a cane! He's limping but doing pretty much whatever he wants to do! His cousin in TX had his Suburban hauled here for Jethro to replace the engine in it! That monster was a beast trying to steer backwards into Jethro's shop! I was at the steering wheel. Jethro and nephew were pushing it. He's not taking the pain meds either, but still has the nasty mood swings. I researched one of the meds he's taking and it says it affects the mind. So I'm thinking that's what's causing his anger spells?

We got Jethro's Aunt buried. Jethro's mother caused a scene in the church right before the service started. I yelled at them - Hey, Hey. They split and we went inside for the service. At the burial site? I thought they were going to argue over the crucifix? It was handed to Jethro though! There was a beautiful green plant and I quickly offered it to her. I told her I'd probably kill it and she wouldn't! She laughed and told me thank you! She called him later in the evening and started bitching about everything! He told her he didn't want to hear anymore about it from her and to get over it.

My nephew is doing wonderful! He's only had one beer since the incident at the store when he was kicked out. Two Saturdays ago he wanted to go to Walmart and TSC. I took him to Walmart first and he bought a large can of beer! I asked him what was he doing? He said I knew what he was doing. I dropped the subject! After he drank the beer after we got home? He said he really wished he hadn't done that and he also wasted money buying it! I told him I could have told him that! Sigh! He hasn't touched a drop of alcohol since then. He also stopped taking the Valium!

He got a full time job and is going to start paying us rent! The job is in walking distance! He landed a job smack dab in a group of Recovering Men! He's trying to turn his life around for the better! I'm so proud of him! He's also told me he doesn't want to go back to the lake community where his mom is at. There's nothing up there for him except drugs and alcohol!

Trying to talk with him though is a head banging event on my part! His brain is really pickled from the years of drinking and using. When I try asking him or telling him simple things? He gets super angry! I start laughing! I can't help myself! He now says: "Don't laugh and then grins!" Well of course that gets me to laughing! Then he'll say: "I love you Aunt TOD, but damn!" And I laugh again! I try telling him he doesn't need to get so angry over simple things!

When we went to TSC two weeks ago I walked in the door and heard peeping! I made a U turn and walked back out the doors! I told him I was NOT going back in there. He told me to get my ass in the store! Well I walk back inside and I'm drawn like a moth to a flame to the peeping sounds. I get there and see a tub full of babies trying to drink out of an empty water container! I yell across the store: "They have no water!" Then I see four teeny tiny babies in a tub all to themselves and they all four have little booties covered with dried stuck poop! One was peeping loudly from trying to poop! I got mad and told the clerk walking up, to put them in a box they were going home with ME! So I came home with them and our little Sherry took them under her wings to raise! She weighs a total of two pounds! Good thing the babies are going to be small chickens! She loves being a momma and raising babies!

I got my new permanent upper denture last Friday! It needs adjusting though. So I'm heading to the dentist office later today to get it done. Jethro is going to drive me in his car since it's going to be a stormy day! I'll be seeing a new dentist too! My dentist retired the day after my appointment. He even stayed a week longer just to finish my denture for me. I'm gonna miss him something bad!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD