View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 12:31 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Buckley3

Originally Posted by Cayde6 View Post
I agree, its time to put the video games down for a while because not a minute went by that I didn't think how much more fun I could be having with everyone if i was drinking.

I'm not sure AA is for me. I'm awkward enough in social situations and I don't know If I could handle all that.

Usually I go to the gym at lunch on my break, but maybe switching it to the evening would be better for now.

Thanks ! Also Its almost 1230 and I haven't kicked anyone in the shin so things are looking up.
Good to know there are safe shins in the world...for now.

Treat yourself well. Keep your sobriety as a top priority for a little bit. Make excuses if you don't feel like explaining yourself to peeps on the outside.

There's time to deal with all that. Same for AA or whatever you end up using as a longer term solution. For now - maybe just read around here about the different options & peoples different experiences. Good way to pass time, good way to educate yourself, and eventually you'll find something that clicks.

Don't push a river right now. Just stay sober for a bit. You'll know when it's time to venture on to other things...

B