View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 11:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
angelgirl
You're never alone!!

Hi there, I would assume if you feel well, you are for the most part through the withdrawals. How long were you on the suboxone and did you taper, or just jump off?
I am a bit curious about this.
I went down to 4mgs. from 6 and was fine for about 2 1/2 days, then I began to feel very sick. But it looks like you are saying you were sick right away? Is that right?

I would think though that you will have synmptoms of PAWS possibly for a while on and off. Thats post accute withdrawal syndrome. Not sure if you know anything about that or not? What type of support do you have like meetings, or groups, or counselors or therapists? Do you have any? If you do, this is a very good time for you to use all of your resourses, you have made it very far, but if you begin to get cravings or have anymore withdrawal syptoms it would be a great time for you to have some people or groups or therapist to talk to..
SR is great but so is Face to face help..

Please keep us [posted on how you are doing, you will also be helping many people that are on suboxone that are tapering off, and that's a good feeling.
Congrats too on your decision, and your accomplishments, you should be very proud and grateful..
By the way, what are temazzies?? Don't have a clue what that is?? Thanks
Love,
Becky